Shoveling out...

We got a lot of snow the last couple days. :)  The downside was we lost our internet service during that time.  Sorry for the slow response to posting comments. The internet is back now and I'm praying it stays.  I didn't get to talk to the captain for 20 hours. :(  But, I did talk to him today after he got back into the states.  He is now in Miami and waiting to see if he will be able to fly back home tomorrow. I pray he is.  I miss him so.  He texted me and told me he got to eat at a nice Italian restaurant there in Miami...oh ya, I was jealous. ;)

Hunter went out and played in the huge snow drifts today...It was quite a sight.  I love watching him play and have fun.  I made some coffee soap yesterday during the storm.  It is known to be good for removing kitchen odors from your hands.  I will post a picture tomorrow if I can...

I pray everyone is nice and cozy in their homes as I am.  The wood has lasted and we are warm. :)  The captain will cut more when he returns home.  I am thankful for the wonderful people that came and shoveled out our driveway tonight.  What a blessing to know people care...:)

Comments

  1. Hope the captain is home by now and cutting some wood. Bet you will be glad when spring gets here. The soap is pretty. Blessings jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's not home yet...later tonight. :) Thank you for the kind compliment. And, YES, I will be glad when spring gets here :) It will be a busy time of year...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?