I need some sunshine...

It must be the February "blues" or something.  Every morning it is just blah outside.  No green in sight.  Just WHITE and BROWN. :(  I hate to rush seasons, but I sure could use spring.  I can't wait for the new life to spring forth.  Green shoots sprouting out of the ground, the sound of baby birds chirping, the fresh smell of spring, and the SUNSHINE. :)

I am very thankful for our woodstove that keeps the house warm and cozy.  If we didn't have it, it would be miserable.  I have worked hard on keeping a sunshiny attitude amidst this cold, grey, dreary weather. :)  It's been hard, but I think I've done a pretty good job.

I may sit down today and dream up our garden for the Spring.  We are going to do raised beds this year and do about 3 or 4 and expand it every year.  It should be easier for me to take care of. :) 

I pray you all are doing well in this last stretch of winter. :)  I don't know about you, but all this hibernation has caused me to think about SO many things this winter.  I don't have the warm weather to keep my mind busy.  Some things I don't like to think about and some are necessary to think about.  It's a good time for God to get our attention.  When He does, we should pay attention. Not just dismiss it. What are some things God has been saying to you this winter?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?