Thinking of spring...




I can't wait for the grass to green up, buds to form on the trees, to hear baby birds peeping in their nest, MORE sunshine, etc.  This winter just seems to have been a long, hard one for us.  There has been very little sunshine this winter.  It's been mostly gloomy.  I could never live in Washington or Oregon. Lord have mercy, I need sunshine. And I'm not one to pray for sunshine and then curse it when it comes. :)  I love it even if that means it gets hot out.  I can always find shade. ;)

This week I will be making more soap.  I will be making Lemon Poppy Seed and Lavender Chamomile. I really enjoy soap making.  It's really nice to have a product you made yourself that is all natural and good for your skin.

I've been thinking about God's grace lately.  How we look at others and how we respond to them.  I am wanting to be more graceful towards people, especially those I don't know.

"His grace is great enough to meet the great things-
The crashing waves that overwhelm the soul,
The roaring winds that leave us stunned and breathless,
The sudden storms that are beyond our life's control.


His grace is great enough to meet the small things-
The little pin-prick troubles that annoy,
The insect worries, buzzing and persistent,
The squeaking wheels that grate upon our joy."
Annie Johnson Flint


His grace is sufficient for me and I want to show that grace to others...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?