Taking care of business...

Today starts Hunter back to homeschooling...it was a good vacation for him, but he's not ready to start back yet. ;)  It's time to take care of business and reset our routine.  I go into church today to volunteer for a bit.  This afternoon I have an appointment for pulmonary function tests.  I'll be glad to get those over with.

When I return home, I have a lot of cleaning to do. I filled the sink with dishes yesterday and started them soaking and forgot all about them!  I've been pretty tired.  Today I'd like to do dishes, dust, vacuum, and mop.  I switched my grocery shopping days to Tuesday because Monday's were so hectic to me.  If you know me, you know I don't like hectic. ;)  Things should be slowing down now that the holidays are over.

In the spring, I will be making soap.  I'm looking forward to making my own natural soap.  I will also be making natural lip balm. Things I use myself, but would love for it to come from my own hand.

Next month, I'll be conducting a shooting class for 4H.  I'm the rifle instructor for now and I will be doing this class for three months, but then I'll be done.  Should be a good time...

I pray everyone enjoys their day...and if you are blessed enough to have sunshine today like I am....soak it up! :)

*UPDATE:  Had my pulmonary function test done and ended up having an asthma attack...did NOT enjoy that at all.  Ended up needing 6 puffs of an inhaler to stop it. Should know more this week about what the doc thinks I should do next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?