Burdened...

I feel like I'm walking around with a burden on my back.  I know I need to lay it down.

After telling my mom how I feel, she said that if that's how I feel then bye. I don't even know what to say.  She told me to look in the mirror, but then I'd be shocked at what I saw. It wouldn't hurt as much if she didn't say she was a Christian. Painful times...

Frankly, I'm tired of all the hurt in that situation.  I'm ready to be unburdened and soar with the eagles.  I am thankful for love I do have that is shown to me.  I don't take any of it for granted.  I want to be more purposeful in showing love to my family.  I want God to be glorified in my life.

I am going to pick myself up and continue on towards the cross.  I hope to love and encourage others along the way and I hope to be loved and encouraged along the way, too.  This walk can be difficult alone.  But, I know I am not alone.  I have a God who will never leave me nor forsake me...

Your life is short, your duties many, your assistance great, and your reward sure; therefore faint not, hold on and hold up, in ways of well-doing, and heaven shall make amends for all. ~Thomas Brooks

Comments

  1. Oh Stephanie, I'm sorry for this. I have old, long standing brokeness with my mom and so want to honor her even if we don't get along. It has been my heartache in life since I was a young girl. Lets pray together for our moms today! Take care my friend, I hope you vist me while I am here in Hawaii and I hope to host a giveaway soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I continue to pray...
    I would visit you there in Hawaii if I lived there or if I could just go. :) That would be awesome...never been.
    I hope you are having a great time there. :) I bet it's wonderful.
    By the way, I just finished the soap you sent and can't wait until I get supplies to make my own. :) I love homemade soap! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?