Falling, but not staying down...

I have been working on having a meek and quiet spirit. I feel like I am failing some.  I feel like I can't get it right.  I try.  I do. But, when it comes down to an opportunity to practice it, I fail more times than I succeed.  I will say that I am aware of such and I am thankful for that because now I can try harder when the next opportunity comes.
I just feel like I have anger or sadness brewing inside me.  I think it's probably from a lot of stress that has occurred already this year.  I was hurt by my mom when she said bye to our relationship and that it was my loss, finances are a bit tight right now, feeling out of sorts with how well I'm doing at being a good wife, etc.  I feel like satan has been whispering so much evil in my ear and it's driving me crazy!

I know, I know.  I need to give all that stress over to Him.  I do, but then I pick it up again. ;)  The blessing of this blog is that I can write it out and that helps me give it over and not pick it back up.  I can get it out of my system so to speak.  I have prayed about this and I may have fallen, but I will get back up.  I know God takes our hand and helps us back up.  I know not every day is sunshine and rainbows. I know we all have times like this where it seems to be a bit more cloudy.  But, shucks, I was enjoying the sunshine very much.

I desire to be a woman of purity, humility, meekness, gentleness, and joy.  Trying desperately to not let satan steal those things from me.  Praying for peace in the valley...

Comments

  1. Thank you for stopping by.
    My Momma said there would be days like this. It too ~shall pass.
    Don't let the enemy rob you of your joy today.
    Have a good and Godly day~Friend!
    Carrie~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?