Haiti update...



Ryan is enjoying his time in Haiti.  He is happy to see old friends he made on his last trip.  They have been doing some construction work and spending time with the local people.  I miss him, but I am glad he is there doing what God has laid on his heart.  I hope to join him someday on a trip.


My husband has a strong desire for God's work.  I am blessed to be married to such a man.  This morning, he went to a friends there in Haiti to enjoy some fresh coconut milk and some of the flesh of a young coconut.  I personally don't like the flesh of a young coconut, but the milk is good.  Yesterday he got to take a hike through some of the back roads in Haiti.  He said he really enjoyed that.  The first picture is one of him on part of that hike.  Thank you for your prayers for him and the people of Haiti.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?