Some days...

are harder than others...

Strength wise I have been a bit weak. It's to be expected. I just got used to feeling pretty good for a while there. Mind you I have had A LOT more good days since starting the experimental supplement. I am very glad for that. But, no matter what you do or take, it doesn't make this illness go away. There is no cure. Just good days and bad days. I have had a few bad days this week. But, I know that there are good days ahead. I just pray for some renewed strength...

Wings as Eagles


It can be frustrating to feel weak when you have a lot you need to do. It can get ya down...but I know that....

It Is God

My heart has acted up these last couple days, also. I'd like that to stop. :) It's been doing very well with the exception of these last few days. Could you pray about that?

I'm trying very much not to overdo it and trying very hard to not let it get me down.

I can only do what the good Lord allows...

Comments

  1. Wow, I can't believe you made your own butter. That's fantastic! I'm trying to learn how to make my own bread with my mixer right now. Still learning.

    Your son is cute. I like the Christmas tree he made in art class. I'll keep you in my prayers for strength and encouragement. Have a wonderful and blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for you, Stephanie! May God Bless your day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie....I wanted to drop by and tell you that even when I don't comment, you are an encouragement to me every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad the Lord can use me as an encouragement. :) Thank you for your comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be praying for you. Really is a hard time of year to be down when there is so much to do. But just take it a little at a time you will get everything accomplished. God is good and he will take care of you. Just look at it like this way what you are able to do each day is what the Lord wanted you to do that day. You are such a encouraging person. Keep up the good work with your blogging. Have a great day Rebekah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for that reminder, Rebekah! It was much appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?