Kinda blank today...

I have a sort of writer's block today. I've been tired and have had a headache for a few days...so my mind is kinda blank. ;) Haven't been up to much lately except for working on some Christmas projects. I enjoy doing those. I've also been doing the regular daily chores like cleaning, cooking, laundry, etc. But, this time of year it's fun to do them to Christmas music. :) Here's one we listened to last night while I was cookin' dinner. I was standing at the stove swaying to the music while Hunter danced around (he'll never admit it LOL)



Never been to Hawaii...I bet it would be fun. :) Not too sure about the plane ride there though. ;)

This month is full of blessings...God surely loves us. He is so good...how could we ever thank Him enough? By giving our lives to Him and loving others. Love...it's one of the best actions the good Lord has put in us to do. It can also be one of the hardest...

What are some of your favorite Christmas cookies to make? My husband's favorite is one called Bird Nests. They are a thumbprint kind of cookie rolled in crushed walnuts and the "nest" is filled with icing. I haven't attempted these gluten free, but I'm gonna try it this year. :)

Hope everyone's week is going well. :)

Comments

  1. crisp sugar cutouts with a thin glaze icing and sprinkles are my all time favorite for making and sharing and eating!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?