Oh my...

Sorry I haven't been around for a few days...I've been sick. :( I've had a bad headache for 5 days now from sinuses. I went to the doctor because it started aggravating my Myasthenia Gravis. That is under control with a bit of steroids. :) It's just a severe sinus infection that has just thrown me for a loop. I have been in so much pain from the headache/migraine that it's been hard to sleep. I am hoping that today is the day it goes away!

It is so hard to be a mom/wife and be sick...so much doesn't get done and it becomes overwhelming. My husband cooked dinner last night (steak) and dries the dishes for me...but there is just so much more to be done. I managed to dust and do the dishes this morning. I just have to do some laundry now. I was planning on going to the grocery store today, but I don't think that's gonna happen. I'll save that for tomorrow.

I am thankful that I haven't been in this much pain for 4 months. This horrible pain either in my head or my body somewhere was a daily occurrence. Oh how much I didn't like that!

There is a song that I hold dear to my heart that we sang at church one day...It's called "There is a Day" It talks about how there is a day when all hurt and pain will cease. Oh how I can't wait for that day. :) BUT, I am enjoying my life right now with my dad and family. I enjoy being around them and I am so glad that God has blessed me with a dad that I'll get to spend eternity with. :) I'm sure I'll be focused on our Savior, but knowing that I'll get to spend eternity with my dad, son, husband, and family is comforting. As Christians, we will never not be. We just move from one place to the next...

Here is the song I was telling you about...I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. It has become on of my very favorites...

Comments

  1. So sorry to hear you are sick. I will keep you in my prayers. Hope you are better real soon. Rebekah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you are feeling better today, Stephanie! Praying that you will get better soon - I can only imagine how hard it would be to be a mom/wife and sick.

    Blessings to you!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?