Happy New Year!

Wishing you a Prosperous New Year - Girl in Red Sitting on Clock


What a year this has been! There have been hard times, good times, stagnant times, and amazingly blessed times! I have gained a dad this year...probably the biggest blessing of the year. :) I had a long stent of feeling good for about 4 mos. :) My son turned 12 O_0, I started raising chickens, I butchered chickens, I butchered deer...lots of interesting things this past year...

I look forward to what God has in store for me and my family this year. His love is so amazing that I am in awe so much of the time...I hope to grow closer to Him this coming year and closer to my family. I want to be a better wife/mother/daughter for Him. He deserves ALL of us. I want to surrender my life to Him even more this year.

I usually don't have a lot of New Year's resolutions....they usually don't get fulfilled and then you just feel crummy...so I just set out to do my best for Him this next year and that will be that. :)

Hope you all enjoy your evening and all be careful.

I hope to blog more here soon...still a bit under the weather...

Comments

  1. Happy New Year, Stephanie! Many Blessings to you and your family this new year!! Feel better soon:)

    Love,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?