Celebrating...

Last night we celebrated Christmas early at our house with some special guests. They are wonderful people with big hearts and a love for God.

I cooked ham, mash potatoes (with bacon, cheese, and sour cream), bacon green beans, and coconut cake. It was all really good minus the coconut cake. It was a little dry to me. But, hey, I ate it anyway. LOL.

Here is Mama D wearing the apron I made her...


This next picture I had to take to document this thing that had happened....

Dad

and

Ryan

did

the

dishes!



It was really nice to have them do that. I didn't know what to do with myself. LOL. I woke up this morning with NO kitchen chores to do...it was wonderful. :)

It was just a wonderful time and I enjoyed spending time with them. You know, God loves me so much that He has blessed me in this way. Wow...and you know what? He loves YOU, too! He cares about us and the little things AND the big things like needing a dad. He is an amazing God whom I am glad to serve. I pray the experience I have shared with you about God's provision can be an encouragement to you. Even when times are hard, we are being refined, not punished, if we are in Him. He truly does care for us. Christ was a dying example of just how much. I'm a living example of just how much. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?