Working through the rain...


It's a rainy day here in central Illinois. It usually bums me out, but we have had several wonderful days of sun and warmth. I will not complain! ;) So, I am taking this opportunity to work inside the house to get some cleaning done. I have some pants to hem up, too. I have been very fortunate to find some jeans at the thrift shop for $1 or $2 that are named brand even. :) Not that that matters too much except they fit better. They are just a little long, so I need to sew them up.



The rain is actually relaxing today. I suffered a migraine for 2 days and I think it's finally going away. Yay!

This is what our Doberman Magnum does on rainy days. I think he has the right idea, but I need to get some things done instead. :) My husband is probably getting wet at work today. I always feel bad for him when he comes home soaked. Roofing is no fun in the rain. I will be here to warm him up with some coffee and good company.


Well, I'd better get back to work. I need to clean the bathroom and vacuum still. I may bake some goodies, too. That always makes ya feel better on rainy days. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?