Frugal tip of the week...

Well, this is an interesting frugal tip.

Frugal Tip #5

Point the shoot of the mower AWAY from the house. This will save you lots of money on windows! I know from experience.



We've had a LOT of rain and our grass had gotten tall. My son was supposed to pick up all the wood chips in the front yard. (These were from the log splitter) He did not do this. I could not tell due to the higher grass. Result=broken window. :( I did not yell at him or anything. I think my silence scared him enough. lol. He offered to pay for the glass to be put back in. I may let him do it to teach him responsibility. What do you think?

Comments

  1. Well, when my husband came home and saw that our son took responsibility for his actions or lack there of, he told him he didn't want him to pay for it. It was an accident in his eyes. Hunter is very grateful. :) My husband was very loving and understanding about it. Way to go, hubby!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?