The days goings on...

The weather here is yucky, AGAIN. :) It seems like it's been yucky for weeks and weeks. Where or where are you sun?

I am finishing up one last curtain panel for church. I'll be glad to be done with it. It was harder on me to do than I thought it would be. Hunter needs to do some schooling today. I have to clean and do laundry. I love it when the house is straightened up. :) The yard needs mowed and the coop needs cleaned out, but everything is so wet that it will have to wait.

This spring has required a lot of patience and faith. My husband works around the weather and it hasn't been good. It's been very tight for us. It's teaching us to lean on the Lord more and wait upon His provision. He always provides. Of course, we do our part to be good stewards of what He does give us. We stretch that dollar like a rubber band! lol.

Getting to know the Lord in a deeper sense is so good for us to do! I encourage you to get into your word and learn more about our Lord. One main thing we are focusing on this month is love. Love in action not just words. It's like not just hearing the word, but being doers of the word. Love is so important. The world will know we are His children by our love. Not by our rules, judgment, or time. But, by our love. Our love in action. What can you do today to show your love? It's a grand task, I know. We can't do it by ourselves, but with the power of God in us we can! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?