A wonderful day...

Despite today's rain raining on my parade, I still have the wonderful memory of yesterday filled with sunshine and time with my husband. He surprised me with lunch at an Italian restaurant that serves gluten free pasta and bread. It was sooooo good! Then he took me to the mall and let me shop. He walked around with me, was very pleasant and kind, and carried my bags. He was gentle and loving. He didn't complain about me taking forever to find something decent. It really reminded me of when we first started dating. It was so relaxing and enjoyable! He also bought me some real perfume for the first time ever. It was the "real" good stuff, not from Walmart. I felt like a princess all day. His actions made it one of the best days we ever had. The stuff wasn't what made it great. It was his gentlemanness. I will remember it always.

Comments

  1. Stephanie,
    That sounds so sweet. It is a good reminder that things like being a gentleman and chivalry are not lost arts!

    Blessings,
    Melly Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. No they are much needed! Any men reading this remember that. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?