Gluten Free Turtle Brownies...

Yesterday was a great day. Hunter got me an ipod shuffle for Mother's day. He also made me a jewelry box. It was so sweet. He says I won't be bored doing my outside chores now. I can listen to music as I do them. :) That's nice. I had my mom, Ryan's mom, and Ryan's grandparents over for lunch. I made hamburgers (which hubby grilled), potato salad, roasted corn, strawberries, and turtle brownies. It was a nice time. The turtle brownies turned out really good for gluten free. I wanted to post the recipe for you. Here it is...



Gluten Free Turtle Brownies

3 oz unsweetened chocolate (I used a ghiradeli bar) chopped up
1 1/2 sticks of butter (softened)
3 eggs
1/2 c brown sugar
1 c white sugar
1 1/2 t vanilla
1/2c gluten free flour mix plus 2 T ( I use domata )
1/4 t salt

Preheat oven to 350 and use 9 x 13 pan. Melt chocoate and butter in bowl over simmering pan of water. Set aside. Beat eggs and sugar. Add cooled chocolate and vanilla. Mix in flour and salt until blended. Bake for 25 min.

Caramel sauce

40 Kraft caramels
1/4 c cream
1 1/2 c toasted pecans. ( you can toast pecans at 350 for about 8 min)

Melt caramels and cream in sauce pan on low/medium heat. Stir in toasted pecans. Pour over warm brownie bottom.

Chocolate Ganash

1/4c semi-sweet choc chips
1/4 c cream

Melt this down on low heat and pour over caramel topping. Let brownies cool to room temperature and put in refrigerator to set. It is wonderful right out of the fridge. These were soooo good! I encourage you to try them! If you are not on a gluten free diet, you can replace the gf flour for regular flour and they will be the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?