Getting motivated...

This is so hard to do. For some reason, I have been extremely tired lately. I seem to lack motivation for daily things. I'm just tired. I don't like it. I probably need some different vitamins. Sometimes my immunosuppressive medication can be a little taxing. My body will eventually straighten up and I'll feel better. I'm just not very patient. lol.

I need to mop, do dishes, run the dishwasher, do laundry, put away clothes, and hem some stuff. If I just get started it won't take very long to accomplish and maybe I can rest the rest of the day before supper. It's hard for me to just sit and rest. I think that's why we enjoyed traveling and speaking for missions. When we would go out of state to talk to a church, we would stay in a hotel. It was wonderful! You HAD to rest. There was nothing else to do but sit on the bed and read or watch tv. Well, yes, we did sit in the hot tub, too! It was nice. Maybe we need to just get away for a weekend sometime. Camping can do the same thing for us. And we love camping. You HAVE to relax when you go camping. There isn't any floors to mop or laundry to do or dusting. Just dishes. lol. I think I may look at the calendar with hubby tonight and pick a weekend to go camping.

Well, I feel better now! lol. Something to look forward to. I pray you all have a blessed day. Maybe you should look at your schedule and see if you can have a getaway weekend with your family to relax. We all need to slow down and recharge our batteries from time to time. Our family doesn't do well with hectic. We have been pretty busy the last 3 to 4 weeks and will be busy the next couple weeks. After that, hopefully our life will return to our slow paced country life, except for chores of course! ;) But, I can handle that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?