Update to an update

Heading back to the doctor today. The bone morrow edema is not better, in fact it's worse. It hurts so much that with each step I feel I may "toss my cookies". :(  The pain medicine is giving me terrible stomach pain and the steroids did nothing this time. Darn.  I will update this post when I get home later. Prayers appreciated.


*Just returned from the doctor about the recurring bone marrow edema. I have an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon in a few weeks to discuss exploritory surgery to try and find the reason for the bone marrow edema since there is no injury or tear. Just happens spontaneously. Until then I have to be on crutches and take vicodin for the excruciating pain that comes with bones swelling. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers.


Pin It

Comments

  1. I hope you are doing better soon, will be sending up prayers for you and your family.

    Blessings Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not any better today. :( Appreciate the prayers.

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?