The center of my life



If you scroll down to the "labels" section of this blog, it will become clear to you Who the center of my life is.  It's the label with the most posts...

I serve such a faithful God. He is always there for me whether I "feel" it or not.  He reveals Himself to me at what seem to be insignificant times like when I'm doing the dishes or cleaning the toilet. He also reveals Himself to me in the stillness of the day. When things are quiet and all I hear is the crackling of the woodstove, I hear Him speak to me in my spirit.  He also reveals Himself to me through His word. (This is the way I hear Him most)

Being in the word is so important.  Just opening up the bible and reading a scripture that jumps off the page right into your heart is so moving to me. I love it. 

On a rough day, I came across this..."O Lord, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for mercy, in your faithfulness and righteousness come to my relief." Psalm 143:1

Or when I struggle with being gentle..."Reckless words pierce like a sword, but the tongue of the wise brings healing." Proverbs 12:18

And how about if you struggle with being a quarrelsome wife..there seems to be quite a few scriptures on that...Provers 17:1, Proverbs 21:9, Proverbs 21:19, Proverbs 25:24, Proverbs 27:15,...I think we ought not be quarrelsome. ;)

And when you feel like you can't fight the battle anymore..."The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still." Exodus 14:14

My life has had it's fair share of trials. But, I know they all have refined me. I know those trials are not yet over, and I still have much refining to go. I am thankful God cares enough to see me though the trials and can't wait until he can see His whole reflection when He looks at me...

 I hope to update you all with results of my full body bone scan I am having today.  I get to be radioactive for a while! That'll let my light shine! ;) As for now, I am working through side effects of my new medicine. Hanging in there...

Pin It

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?