Praise!


I just had to update with a praise! I was started on a new medicine after visiting the pain center.  It's called Lyrica and it's a medicine for nerve pain.  It's actually an anti-convulsive medicine, but is used to treat certain types of pain.  It's working! I have slept well the last two nights and have waken up with a significant amount of less pain. I will take less pain, amen? :) On top of that, I haven't had any side effects yet. AND, I haven't had to take a strong pain pill the last two days. I am so hopeful.  

My bone marrow edema is still there, but the swelling has started to go down. It is less painful and I'm SO glad for that. Bone pain is the worst!

So glad to finally be getting my pain under control after 11 years of suffering with it every day. So joyful right now. :)


Pin It

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?