Hearts at Home conference

poster2012




















I am going to the above conference next month and I can't wait. :)  One of the speakers I am really looking forward to hearing is Michelle Dugger.  One of the things she will be speaking about is purposefully talking in a soft voice. No yelling, no raising her voice to her children, etc. I lack in that area. I am hoping to get some tips in the area of having a meek and quiet spirit. I tend to overreact to things at times and it comes out in frustration in my words. I want to know if she is naturally like this or did she have to train herself to speak with this soft voice. I am hoping it's trained. I am not naturally meek and quiet and seem to struggle with this so much. I hope I can learn this and do it.  Last night on their show, she said she "chooses" to speak with a soft voice. That gave me hope. Because if it is a choice and doesn't come naturally for everyone, I can make that choice. I just need some practical tips. :)


Pin It

Comments

  1. I can totally identify with you here!!! Let us know how the conference goes :) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?