Happy Valentine's Day


Today is bittersweet. One  year ago today, I lost a great father/daughter relationship. I miss that man tremendously. Even though it's been a year with no contact, for some reason it hasn't gotten easier. (well maybe a tiny bit) I hope he is doing well and his life is better/easier/more peaceful now. I think about him often and hope he knows some things never change.

Today also marks 18 years of my husband and I being together. 18 years ago, my husband presented me with a rose at my locker at school and asked me to be his girl. :) We have been together ever since. Together in sickness and health, good times and bad, richer or poorer. :) God has bound us together with His love. 

I hope you all have a great day today and hug and kiss someone you love. This life doesn't last forever...



Pin It

Comments

  1. Happy 18 years of togetherness to you and your husband! That's such a sweet story. Have a blessed day!
    - Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day. Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?