Time sure does fly...

I can't believe my son is 14! His birthday was the 3rd. He is growing up taller and getting more mature. He is becoming a young man.

We took him out to eat on his birthday at a Hibachi grill place. He liked that a lot. We took him canoeing yesterday and he really liked that. He and his dad did the paddling while I rested in the canoe. It was nice to look at the scenery and float down river. Pretty relaxing, although today I am very tired and sore from it all, but it was worth it. :)

Today we are going to celebrate with a giant cookie "cake." He got a new phone, a couple Dr. Who books and some money to spend or save.

I hope everyone is having a great Labor Day weekend. I am enjoying our weather now. It is MUCH cooler and my body prefers that. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?