Choose the right thing...

Oh how it seems that I have struggled with this lately...:( I am being honest with you when I say, that I can have a tendency to be selfish. Here is an example...

Last night, at the end of church service, we found out that Ryan's grandpa was taken to the hospital and we needed to go there. I was exhausted, weak, and hungry. Those were the first things that came to my mind. I am ashamed to say I didn't immediately think of his grandpa. :( I didn't choose the right thing...I chose self. We went to the hospital and found out he has pneumonia and is ok.

I repented from that selfish behavior and strongly desire not to repeat it. I am working hard on not being selfish. It's not a character trait I want to have. I am so thankful for God's grace and forgiveness and another opportunity to chose the right thing...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?