Still have lots to do!

It feels like I will be getting ready for Venezuela right up until we leave. :) I have a lot of sewing to do. I couldn't find any decent long shorts to wear there, so I have to make some. I'm really just improvising and making some pants I found at the thrift shop into shorts. I can't sew for very long anymore. I get very weak and sore and my eyes, because of the damage, just aren't what they used to be. The material goes blurry a lot. To think a few years ago I made all my clothes. (granted I only wore cape dresses then)

I am still trying to get the house organized before we leave. Fall cleaning is underway, but it's very slow. I am still having to work on business things until it's sold in November and that takes a bit of a toll on me.  But, I enjoy being a keeper at home so much. :)  I look forward to sparkling windows, cakes in the oven, cookies in the jar, and warm winter nights in front of the woodstove.

Please keep us in your prayers as we ready ourselves for Venezuela. We leave Oct 16th. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?