Doctor's visit...

My disease is progressing.
We are still waiting for results to determine if I have another muscle disease. He is considering IVIG treatment (no fun and requires me to be admitted) and I will start immunosuppressives after I return from Venezuela (which he told me to make sure I rest and don't overdo there). He also increased a dosage on a current medication. I am a bit disappointed that my disease has/is progressing, but we will try and slow it down as much as possible.
I appreciate your prayers. I will be closing Wiseley Used Herbs at the end of December. I am just too worn out and need to focus on my family and have energy for them.
There is a day... 

Comments

  1. i love your new background, i hope they find answers soon. sorry you are having to shut down

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?