Test results and stuff...

The neurologist called yesterday to inform me that I DON'T have another muscle disease. My current one is progressing as we thought. I will have to start treatment when we get back from Venezuela. I will do as much as I can there. I'm looking forward to God using me regardless...

I will listen to my husband while we are there and slow down when he tells me to. Frankly, I don't think slowing down will be a problem as my muscles are so much weaker and even typing this post is difficult.

I made my last batch of soap for the business yesterday. Bittersweet. It was a hard day of soap making, making lip balms, salves, cutting soap, labeling products, etc. I am so exhausted this morning. I will be glad when I can rest.  It is so difficult to do the normal chores around here. Last night I realized that I took slicing a pizza for granted...

The other day my husband said to me, "I know this disease will eventually beat you physically, but I don't ever want it to beat you emotionally." I don't want it to either...

It has rained here finally and it's so peaceful. I love fall weather! I can't wait to be strong enough to bake, clean, and decorate for fall. :)

Hope you are all well and enjoying life. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?