Homestead blessings...


Our church has some of the Homestead Blessing dvd's to check out.  I watched the soap making one and was inspired. :)  I've always wanted to make my own soap and I've only made glycerin soaps.  If you haven't seen this video yet, I highly recommend it.  It flows nice and the ladies are easy to understand.

For my birthday this past Sunday, I got a stick blender. :)  It's something I needed so I can finally make cold processed soap.  I'm looking forward to making some soap for gifts this year.  Things have been so topsy-turvey around here lately that I feel like the holiday season has caught me off guard.  I don't like to be stressed during this season.  It takes the focus off of what it's all really about.  It's not about running around crazy trying to find the perfect gift for everyone and heaven forbid if you miss someone.  It's about Christ and family and sharing the love, hope, and grace He has given...

Comments

  1. I have enjoyed all their dvds. My Little girl likes them too. We simply can't pick a favorite. We have used many of their dvds for our projects. *Happy Soap Making!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great video. I watched it and loved it. Hope your feeling better. Have a great day. Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I'm sorry I never posted before today. I stop by your site for resources or encouragement all the time! This is totally one of those gems that I would not have known about if it wasn't for you. Thank you so much for this site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! :) Thanks for the encouraging comment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?