Good Morning!

It's such a peaceful morning here in central Illinois. The birds are chirping and there is a slight breeze. It's so nice to sit and look out the window at the country and the animals scurrying about. I love to see little peeks of sunshine shimmering on the leaves on the trees. They seem to dance. Living this life is such a joy to me. It brings me such peace. Living simply and staying home to complete duties here are so rewarding. To be able to sit on the front porch with a glass of sweet tea and read a book is wonderful! It's relaxing. It's not fast paced. It's being able to enjoy the small things without being overwhelmed by life. I am so blessed to be able to do it.

Having a disorganized house throws a wrench in it for me. :) The last few weeks I haven't felt too wonderful with my Myasthenia Gravis acting up. It has caused me to lose the desire to get things done. Then I get overwhelmed when I look about the house and see the job before me. I'm feeling a bit better, so I decided to tackle this today. I am not promising to get it all done today, but I'm sure gonna try. My house needs a good down home spring cleaning. :) I'm going to take one room at a time and then continue to maintain it so as to deep clean only once a week after that. That way I won't be stressed when I look about the house. I will be relaxed. :)

I've got laundry going right now, but only have enough soap for one more load. I need to make some more today. Then I will have a bucket full that should last a while. :)

I pray everyone has a blessed day. If your life seems hectic, take a few moments to sit down and reflect about what God wishes for your life. He wants more time spent with Him. Hard to do when you're overwhelmed with life. Simplify. You won't regret it!

Comments

  1. My kind of morning too... its sooo nice and relaxing to watch nature wake up...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?