Gluten Free Peanut Butter Sandwhich Cookies...



I made these today for a cookout we are having at the house tonight. I wanted to make sure I'd have a dessert to eat that I knew was gluten free. These are wonderful! They require no flour, so they are fairly cheap to make and naturally gluten free. :) Try 'em!

Gluten Free Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies

(You may have to double this if you want several)
Cookie
1c peanut butter
1 c sugar
1 egg

Mix this together. Roll into balls and press with fork. Bake 350 for 9-10 min.

Filling
6 oz cream cheese
1/2c peanut butter
1/4 t vanilla
1/3 c powdered sugar

Beat together. Spread on flat part of cookie when cookie is cool. Store in refrigerator. Enjoy!

Comments

  1. They are very tasty! lol. And easy to make. Try 'em! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm not very smart:) What does glutten free mean? Does that mean no flour? I think I might try to go organic, but I am all or nothing kinda girl so I don't know where to even start really. Maybe you could point me in the right direction?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rochele,
    Gluten free means no wheat, rye, or barely. I replace these flours with rice, corn, tapioca flours instead. I use a premixed flour from Domata Living Flour. It is a cup for cup exchange. Or I look for recipes that have no flour already, such as these cookies. If you are just starting out organic, I would suggest going all natural first. Eating whole foods, no preservatives, no dyes, etc. Eat an apple instead of apple juice, etc. Hope that helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are my favorite quick peanut butter reciepe cookies. but i had never thought about making a filling.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?