A few pics from around the homestead...

It was such a pretty day that I thought I'd take a few pics from around the homestead. It's incredibly hot here, but at least it hasn't rained this week and my husband has been able to work everyday. Summer is a wonderful time of year and it's just getting started. lol.


This is one of my hostas.


This is one of my lillies.


These are some of the blackberries turning.






This is Ooster and one of his ladies. ;)



And last but not least, the cat that adopted us. lol. It's not really ours, but it's here all day and we feed her. But, she's not really ours. Really. We would never admit to having a cat. Even if it was just a mouser. ;)

Comments

  1. I've always lovd black cats! Well, who am I kidding....I love cats, period. Even those hairless ones. LOL

    My blackberry bush gave off two very tart berries, and then promptly died. I may not be cut out for anything other than silk plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I'm not very good at growing things usually. I just give it over to God and if He wants it to grow, it will. If not, it will die. It takes a lot of pressure off. Every spring when I plant, I pray over the whole garden and then do my best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them blackberries... I've been picking every other day here :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?