Bike ride...

My husband and I went on a bike ride with some friends through a conservation park. It was a wonderful ride until the very end. (more on that at the end). We saw some neat things this time such as the baby deer below.


We also saw a cute little squirrel while we were resting before riding back to where we started.

Then after this we went back to where we started and some people were having a little reenactment from the late 1700's. Well one guy decided he was going to wear chaps and a shirt and that's it. Nothing under the chaps. It was the grossest thing ever! I couldn't believe it. I'm not sure how he got away with his hiney hanging out. But the bike ride itself was good. :) Nice day, nice friends, and no sore muscles. :) And, no, I didn't get any pics of this. Thank goodness.

I hope you all are having a blessed day. I am. I am feeling pretty good today, which has been few and far between lately. So I am grateful for this day.

Comments

  1. Sounds like a lovely day...
    Much better day than I had. I was cleaning chicken poop out of our coop, lol. But atleast now its all nice and clean for the night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I need to do that this week. We put the gate up on the run finally yesterday. Now it's not just plywood blocking it off. Yay! lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?