So delicious almond flour cinnamon hazelnut muffins!


These are absolutely fantastic!  I had tiny cinnamon chips from an Amish bulk store and wanted to use them up. I came up with this...

2 1/2 c almond flour (the flour I used is Honeyville almond flour) (the best almond flour!)
1/4 t salt
1/2 t baking soda
1/4 c cinnamon chips
1/8 c chopped hazelnuts
2 eggs
1/2 c yogurt (I used greek vanilla yogurt)
1/4 c maple syrup
1 t vanilla

Mix wet and dry separate then mix them together by hand until blended. Fill muffin cups and sprinkle top with more cinnamon chips and hazelnuts. Bake at 325 for 15-18 min. 

Super yummy!


Pin It

Comments

  1. This looks wonderful! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! I've had amish store cinnamon chips and, boy, are they a treat! Wish I knew where I could buy some near where I live. Thanks for all the almond flour recipes! We appreciate having new recipes that are grain free to try especially as we ease ourselves toward a full GAPS diet! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?