Feminine Friday

Feminine Fridays are new here at Bakinghomesteader. Every Friday I will post a pic of an outfit that is feminine or a pic of something I find out and about that I feel is feminine. :) Here is this weeks pic. 

The reality of my MG and my tiredness :)



I got a new haircut which I like. (pictured in this pic) One of our pastors sisters cut it for me. She thinned it and it's so much lighter. I have such heavy thick hair. She cut quite a bit off, too. (I wanted her to)  Here is a picture from my Homemakers and Homesteaders page after she did it. She straightened it that day. :) Seems everyone liked it. ;)

I pray you all have a blessed weekend. If you haven't "liked" my Homemakers and Homesteaders page yet, head on over for great tips on homemaking, baking, homesteading, etc. :)



Pin It

Comments

  1. That's a really pretty outfit. Blue and brown just go so well together ;- ) Have a blessed Weekend in THE LORD!

    Amanda
    Matthew 6:33

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so pretty! Love the picture on the top of your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?