Feeling better!


 Unfortunately, the medicine I was started on for my Rheumatoid Arthritis has caused a reaction--itchy, small rash, etc. so I had to stop taking it. I cannot take most of the other treatments for RA, so we decided to go natural and try that. With conventional medicine or natural, RA will still be there. It's getting the inflammation to stay at bay. So, because I seem to react to most conventional medicine, I started using food grade DE (Diatomacous Earth) for my RA. If you've been around a farm at all you will know what that is. :) I used it for my chickens when I had them, dusted them and the coop and added it to their feed. I also use it for my dogs. I won't go into all the benefits of food grade DE, but I encourage you to google it (make sure it's food grade) and see what's great about it. It is 85% silica and that's what is beneficial for the RA. Instead of going to the health food store and buying silica to take, this is MUCH cheaper ($37 for 50 lbs) and I only take a tablespoon a day. The DE also has other benefits to it that the plain silica doesn't. So there you have it. :)

It has given me more energy and less pain so far. Yesterday, I felt fantastic. (other than my everyday annoying weakness from the MG) I really felt like God had breathed life into my body yesterday. It was so welcomed! 

I have also come to the realization that I will always be in some kind of pain. The doctors have said they can lessen it, but it will never be gone. Soooo, now that I know that and don't wake up every morning over and over thinking that the pain will be all gone, I can deal with it and move on knowing that it's just the way it is and I can function with it the best I can. (Wow...that was a long run on sentence lol) 

I just wanted to update you all and thank you for your prayers. I'm feeling better than I have in a while and am looking forward to the new life of Spring and taking it all in. I love the smell of Spring with it's budding trees and blooming flowers and a new freshness in the air. I am getting wiser in taking it easy even when I feel good and not to overdo. I will be easing into raised bed gardening this year and look forward to fresh food from it. :) Thanks again for your prayers. It has helped with the LOAD I have felt lately. :) Many blessings to you!


Pin It

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?