Memories...

The other day, I saw my "dad" out and about. He didn't see us. We were running errands as my husband was off due to the weather.
Hope things are going well for him.  We sure miss him and wish things would have turned out different.

My son and husband are at a Iron Sharpens Iron conference today.  I am praying that those two make some good memories together today. Hunter is growing up so fast. It seems just yesterday he was a tiny little guy...

Short post today as I am pretty tired. Got the day to myself to rest and maybe thrift shop. ;)  I pray you all enjoy your Saturday.


Pin It

Comments

  1. I hope you find something nice at the thrift shop :) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?