Finally slowing down...

I have nowhere to go today. :) I don't have to run into town for the store or church or anything else. :) I get to stay home and SEW. Which is MUCH needed. I'm running out of clothes/skirts and desperately need to make some. I also didn't get to putting the laundry away yesterday, so I can catch up on that. I also don't have to go anywhere tomorrow either. :) I think I finally got my schedule balanced out and it feels so good. :)

Yesterday I canned some green beans and made a delicious Fresh Strawberry Cake. It turned out very tasty even though it was gluten free. :)


I'm feeling back to myself...simple, ole fashioned, and productive. So much better than busy, stressed, and overwhelmed. :) It is just such a blessing...

I pray everyone enjoys their day and are able to take time to slow down, breathe, and ponder in their hearts what God has been saying to them. :)

Comments

  1. Here it is...it's phenomenal :)

    2 1/4 c flour (I used gluten free)
    1/4 t salt
    2 1/2 t baking powder
    1/2 c butter softened
    1 1/2 c sugar
    2 eggs
    1 t vanilla
    3/4 c crushed fresh strawberries
    1/8 t Lorann strawberry oil (optional)

    Glaze
    1/2 c crushed strawberries
    1 c powdered sugar
    2 T butter melted
    1/2 t vanilla

    Combine butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla, beat 3 min. Mix dry and add and mix 2 min. Stir in on low speed, strawberries. Bake 350 for 30-35 min in 13x9 or two 8 in pans. For glaze simple mix all together. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...