Feeling better...

Yesterday was a cooler, albeit still hot day, and it helped with me feeling better. I made some snickers candy bars, cleaned up the house, volunteered at the gluten free store, and finished a book.

Last night we did some target shooting with my brothers, their fiances, my mom, Hunter, and Ryan. It was pretty fun. My older younger brother leaves today back for California. He was talking about talking his fiance into moving here. Why on earth he'd want to move back to central Illinois is beyond me. I guess he just wants to be close to family. I think it's been weighing on them since our step-dad was killed. I just know though that after a while of living here, they would probably wonder why they came to live here in this state. ;)

Hunter has horseback riding lessons today and he's excited to wear his cowboy boots. He really likes riding and I really like it for him. :)

I'm hoping to get outside while I can to get some weed whacking done. It's very much needed. I love being outside where I can see the beauty that the good Lord has created. I know it's strange, but I feel closer to Him when I look at nature and the beauty it beholds. I know it's just a feeling. ;)

I pray you all enjoy your weekend, as I will. :) Let God speak to your hearts and listen with unclogged ears and then act on what He says. :)

Comments

  1. Will you please post your snickers recipe. My husband loves snickers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Getting things done...