On a positive note...

My son went to a homeschool "homecoming" last night. He went with a girl from church as friends. They were both adorable. They had a really good time. I was really proud of Hunter for getting out on the dance floor and even the stage and dancing. They were both uncomfortable with slow dancing so they just fast danced. I was really impressed. When I was in high school, I mostly ended up sitting at the table until I got so tired and slap happy that I may have danced a little bit. He was a gentleman and I'm proud of him.  Here are some pics...






After having such an awful morning of pain, this helped take some of that away...he is growing up so fast. He is already taller than me!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?