October already...


 My how time is just flying....

October is here. It is a month that is full of good stuff. :) My husband goes to Haiti this month, our 16 yr anniversary is this month (hubby will be gone in Haiti), my 37th birthday is this month, and our fall festival.

Today starts our back to homeschooling full force. I am looking forward to it. :) Tomorrow night, we have a meeting for the Civil Air Patrol. Oh and I almost forgot, this evening we have a meeting to see if we want to join a shooting team. Depends on expense :) We have a couple college fairs to go to this month for Hunter. It's just gonna be a busy month. :) Oh and I almost forgot something else. It's hunting season!

I enjoy October. It's probably one of my favorite months. I hope to slow down enough to enjoy it. School is keeping me very busy. I am continuing to do well with straight A's. I am loving it.

I think I will do a lot of baking and sipping of apple cider....:) Ahhhh....


Comments

  1. Lots of great things going on for you guys this month. :) Have a beautiful fall!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?