He's home

My husband made it home from Haiti yesterday morning about 4 am. He worked really hard there and was able to build a whole roof (with trusses) along with other things like hauling rock and concrete work. They did experience a little of Sandy, but everyone was safe. They had to deal with A LOT of mud and sewage. He said there were a lot more nude children this trip. He learned a lot about leadership and was a great asset to the team.
He is now looking forward to going to the Dominican Republic with our son Hunter in February. I will stay home.
Please continue to pray for me. I am still in excruciating pain with my arthritis and nothing seems to alleviate it. I was really hoping to be better for when he returned home. I have been in my wheelchair more than I'd like. I'm doing everything I can to get my body's inflammation under control. The rest is up to God.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?