My question...

The question is if God will ever be able to use me as a permanent foreign missionary with how my body is right now (pain, weakness, etc). I have had a wonderful reprieve for the last 6 mos. The last 2 weeks have been difficult though. It seems no matter what I do (even giving it to God) pain is going to be a part of my life. It's just the fact. Can God still use me in my daily struggles with pain on a mission field? My fear is that no one will want me on their field...
This is just what I have been struggling with the last two weeks...

Comments

  1. There are other ways to be a foreign missionary! Global Media Outreach is one way. I've done this and it is a wonderful way to answer questions from people all over the world looking for answers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?