Fall is here!

We went from 80 something degrees Thursday to just barely 50 yesterday.  We started a fire in the woodstove yesterday, so it must be fall. :)

This morning my husband had to leave early to help someone with a roof, and he got the fire going before he left. It feels sooo good to wake up to a nice, warm fire :) That kind of heat is the best heat.

I had a rough couple days this past week that had me discouraged. I was in a ton of pain and I didn't know why. It was the most pain I had been in in 6 mos. But, thankfully it only lasted 2 days. I am feeling back to my "new" self again. :)

Hunter joined CAP (Civil Air Patrol). It's a program through the Air Force. I can't believe the opportunities they have for kids. It's awesome. He can even get his pilots license for a minimal cost. They go on missions for downed aircraft and all sorts of cool stuff.  If you have kids, check out their website. They have CAPs all over the country.

Still studying hard. Still getting straight A's. My rough draft for my research paper is coming up in a week or two. That is the only thing I am not looking forward to. I am not much for those things lol.  Even if I bomb it, my grades are high enough it shouldn't matter :) I've really enjoyed school so far though. :)

Hope all of you are well. I hope things in your life are well and happy :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?