The weekend goings-on...

Wow..it's was a long weekend. :) I'm exhausted! It was a fun one though. Sold at the market on Saturday (it was as hot as could be). Then we went to a movie that evening with friends. Sunday we went to church and then had our small group over for a cookout. We smoked brisket and had roasted corn on the grill, potato salad, fruit salad, green beans, and cheesecake. So yummy!
Yesterday, we had to get the mower tire fixed so I could mow again. That was an ordeal. Took a lot of the day. Then we went out to eat and took Hunter putt-putting. (I won!) Him and Ryan went and did some go-karting. I ended up in bed early last night. So tired. :)

My knee is still really bad. It is very difficult to walk as it is very swollen and painful. I have to wear a knee brace just to get around. Today is grocery shopping day as well. :( Not much fun with a painful limp.

I will be making more soap this week and also will be making a new product to sell...a Himalayan Salt Body Scrub. Good stuff. I've been doing well at the market. I enjoy doing it. :)

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. It was a great time for families. I hope memories were made. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?