Reconnecting...

I've been doing some reflecting as of late. I've been feeling like I lost connection with our Lord at times. It seems busyness can take our focus off Him so quick. Summertime is a busy season with gardening, yard work, chores, etc. and put with that keeping a business going. I've been lax in my bible reading and prayer life. God has reminded me of it. :)

I'm trying to get into His word first thing in the morning. I want to be able to give Him firstfruits of the day instead of trying to read at night when I'm so exhausted I can barely keep my eyes on the page. I am thankful for His grace. :)

I am doing my best at reconnecting with our Lord. He is patient and waiting for me to refocus on Him. I don't want to feel like a little lost sheep anymore...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?