Test results...

Got test results back today..NO lupus and NO rheumatoid arthritis! Praise God! It looks like the swelling in the bone may be coming from my left leg muscle deteriorating and weakening my knee and caused synovitis or it's regular arthritis. :) Hoping a round of steroids for 12 days, crutches, and pt exercises does the trick. If my leg muscle keeps deteriorating, then this could be a recurring problem. Pray for a miracle of muscle building with this Myasthenia Gravis!

There isn't much you can do for the leg except try and build up that muscle which is EXTREMELY difficult if not impossible with MG. BUT, I'm praying there is some improvement as I have seen a slight improvement in the past when I was able to ride my bike.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?