Feeling better...

I went to the doctor yesterday for my knee again. Tuesday was one of the worst days with it. It was very swollen and hurt so bad I couldn't walk on it. The doctor scheduled an MRI for it today and gave me crutches. I used them yesterday quite a bit around the house and would you know I woke up this morning with a lot less pain and swelling? Yay! I am hoping that the ligaments on the sides of my knee are just weak and will heal with the crutches. I am hoping the MRI doesn't show a tear. It's been hurting for a month.

My myasthenia gravis was really bad last week and the week before. I was incredibly weak and couldn't swallow meat or sit up for very long. It's too dangerous for me to take treatments so I just had to wait and see what would happen. My heart gets affected by the MG and I was having chest pain and palpitations along with it. My MG is better this weak and the heart problems are, too. So glad for that! I still get the palpitations in my heart on occasion, but not as strong or as frequent as before. I still can't swallow red meat, but hey, I don't much care for it anyway. ;)

I know some of you pray for me and I greatly appreciate it. Every whisper lifted up to God on my behalf is a connection between you and me. Even if we don't know each other! :) I would love for you to continue in prayer with me. Pray for strength, healing of my knee, better swallowing, energy, a strong heart, and lifted spirits. I pray all of you are doing well and know that you are in my prayers, also.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?