Frustrations...

We lost a chicken today to another fox...We had a neighbor stop by the house to let me know he took care of that fox. I was very thankful. I just hope that's the end of it.

I was doing paperwork today for the business and after 3 hours of entering info, I somehow lost it. :( Looks like I will be doing it again...

Our garden is an embarrassment. Every year I have high hopes and every year my health gets the better of the garden. Hunter does some, but it's been nine thousand degrees outside for us to do much out there. Weeds, weeds, everywhere. :( Green beans are done.  Waiting on tomatoes and peppers still...

My husband has been working late most nights and I hardly see him. I know it's that time of year and I'm thankful he has a job, I just miss him.  I miss adult conversation at times. 

I miss so many things. Sigh...

Sorry for the discouragement. I'm just frustrated. I'm human and feeling bummed right now...

Comments

  1. I know exactly how you feel about the heat and humidity! A little weeding goes a long way around my vegies and herbs but the flowers are left to fight the battle on their own, and not doing so good at that. I am on the verge of lots of cucumbers (from 3 plants!) and would share them with you if I could. My tomatoes are looking so much better than last year and we too are only waiting for them to ripen up now.
    I haven't posted much lately and feel abit lonesome with memories of broken family ties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there. This too shall pass. My hubby has been working long hours too in the construction field...and the weeds and potato bugs threaten to take over every day. I so understand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catherine, my heart feels lonesome at times, too, thinking about broken family ties. It's hard isn't it? My flesh longs for family. I want to be around them, play cards with them, laugh, etc. I want to go to my dad or even mom and get life advice. I can't...It really breaks my heart. I try to remember that God has allowed this and try to cheer up. My immediate family is small, just the 3 of us, and it really doesn't fill the gap of a large family. I am such a people watcher and just love to sit and listen to people talk to each other...

    Eve, I hope the bugs don't win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband gets so wrapped up in his work he can spend hours on the computer and once he is finished he is so tired he goes to bed early. Often my cat and I sit on the couch (like now) and watch a DVD together or read blogs alone. I've learnt to live with it, but it doesn't stop the disappointment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?