The swallows...

My beloved swallows were back yesterday. :) They flutter by me as I mow the yard....back and forth. They are so graceful in their flight. They look so free and happy. :) 

Making more soap today after I go to my doctor's appt. I have to see her about the migraines I've been having. So far, they have stayed away for a couple weeks. She will give me something to take when I get one to help them go away. That will be great as they last 4-7 days.

Getting things ready this week for the Saturday Produce Market here in town. It has gone well. :) I sell my soaps, lip balms, and bug repellent. It's fun. :) An herb store here in town called Mari-Mann Herbs has started carrying my soap. I'm pretty excited about that. :)

I'd better get moving this morning...helping my husband put up trim boards and staining trim around a window.  :)  Hope you all have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enter the facebook giveaway here!

Do you make agreements with satan?